Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's Readathon: Opening Meme

Here we go, guys, here we go.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Reston, Virginia

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
How dare you ask!  I love all my babies equally!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Reese's! (I get one every three chapters)

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I attempted to be stylish today, but the only things that were clean and comfortable were a dark blue sweater and pink/yellow plaid pajama bottoms.  It's quite the look.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first one!  I'm looking forward to rereading my posts tomorrow and enjoy all of the hilarious typos caused by my haste and exhaustion.  Let's go readathong!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in the readathon! Knock 'em dead.

    Using Reese's as incentives sounds genius! I'd fly through chapters if I knew there was a Reese's waiting for me at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for first time readathoners! Hmm, I like the Resse's plan, but I'm currently reading an R.L. Stine book. He has a chapter break about every three pages...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good system. Three chapters and a Reese's. I bet the reading would pick up at my school.

    Enjoy your readathon!

    If you need a little singing boost as you read along: Here's Singing My Way Through the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete