Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dewey's Readathon: THE END!

Pages read this hour: 6
In these books: Winterspell

Total pages read: 796
Completed books: The Courage Consort, Through the Woods, Summerfall


1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Definitely hour 21, when I had to wake myself back up.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Both of my Claire Legrand books (Summerfall and Winterspell) were very ac
tion-packed.  Thorugh the Woods might scare you out of sleeping if you read it later in the day.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No, this is perfect!

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Variety of social media platforms.

5. How many books did you read?
Three in their entirety, and three partials.

6. What were the names of the books you read?
Finished: The Courage Consort, Through the Woods, Summerfall
Progress made: Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell, The Distant Hours, Winterspell

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Imma go with Summerfall.

8. Which did you enjoy least?
I guess The Courage Consort, but it was still good!

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
n/a

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Definitely reader again, but I might cheer for a few hours, too.


Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a great RaT. Sounds like you had fun!! I hope you enjoy Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell. I made the mistake of trying to finish that up the last Dewey's and had it on audio. I wasted 9 hours on 178 pages. Ugh! I wasn't a fan of it, but I know a lot of people who like it. Here's my Wrap Up Post.

    ReplyDelete