1 in Sourcery by Terry Pratchett (you gotta start somewhere)
1 Running Total
Challenges: Opening Questionnaire:
1. What books are in your TBR pile for the Read-A-Thon?
It's a Terry Pratchett Fest!
The Last Continent
2. What are you eating or drinking during the Read-A-Thon?
Them bottled starbucks frappuccinos, propel, and don't be surprised if hot chocolate sneaks in there as well.
3. How are you going to keep yourself awake during this challenge?
SHEER WILLPOWER (aided by caffeine)
4. What book are you looking forward to reading the most?
Interesting Times since I've started it 3 or 4 times and never finished.
5. How many books do you want to read?
Want to read? 29
6. Where in your house will you get comfortable to curl up and read?
Down here on the living room couch until my sweetie wakes up and then I'm moving back to bed.
7. Have you participated in a Read-A-Thon before?
Yes (check out that sidebar)
8.What will you be wearing so you are comfy and cozy to read?
Pyjamas and bathrobes - are there other clothes?
9. What are you looking forward to most about the Read-A-Thon?
Making progress on my "read all of the Discworld novels" goal for the year.
10. Where will you be updating what you read (twitter, goodreads, youtube or blog)? Ici! (I should probably go put this on goodreads...
Hour 2 Challenge: Film a video about your readathon TBR
I did that one!